segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2012

Memories



It's funny to think how time can pass so fast...

I remember the day I wrote my profile and sent to the Secretary General of the Church (I was sitting in the same place I am now - my brother's bedroom)

I remember the day I received the news that I was selected to go to Sweden in the program (I was in Santa Catarina state in the house of Laurindo family)

I remember the days of preparation in Porto Alegre and São Leopoldo (in the south of Brazil)

I remember the day I boarded here in Boa Vista to Manaus (first destination), after Brasilia, São Paulo, Amsterdam and finally Stockholm.

I remember the day we arrived in Sigtuna. What was the first thing to do? Take the "snow" ... That was not real snow...

I remember the first day of studies in Sigtuna with all participants.

I remember the trip to Uppsala with the whole group.

I remember the first fired in Sigtuna. The euphoria and excitement of going to the first congregation.

I remember my first train ride (it was from Arlanda Airport to Luleå)

I remember the moment I arrived in Luleå and saw the incredible amount of snow in the city ... (After I got used to the snow)

I remember staring at the snow and thinking "how it can actually exist and be so cute but yet so cold??" hahahahahahaha (you do not laugh ... When I lived in a VERY hot place ... I did not have a real prospect of one day know the real snow)

I remember how I was very well received by everyone in the congregation in Luleå.

I remember the trips to Kiruna, Jokkmokk, Haparanda, Overtornea and Finland.

I remember the Easter, services of Holy Week and Easter activities and customs.

I remember we made presentations to community groups and for our families.

I remember a very special affection of my two families in Luleå!

I remember the services, choirs, the activities with youth and confirmands.

I remember the snow sports, especially skiing!

I remember the trip (by train) back to Sigtuna and the reunion with the other participants.

I remember our games in Sigtuna.

I remember when we went to the second congregation, the hapiness of knowing that they awaited us.

I remember the joy of supervisors in the second congregation for several people have gone to our first service in the community.

I remember the trips to Motala, Vadstena, Vislanda / Alvesta and Stockholm.

I remember with special affection for my four families in Vikingstad!

I remember the activities with the youth of the Synod of Linköping (camps, annual meetings and meetings with groups of young people from other parishes).

I remember the services and activities with babies, mothers and children in Vikingstad.

I remember the services in nursing homes and service in the forest.

I remember the presentations to the community, in a school and families.

I remember playing mini golf!

I remember when I returned to Sigtuna (last time), the hapiness of finding other participants, commenting on how we are all fat and laugh a lot...

I remember the rides and the trip to Stockholm with the whole group.

I remember our presentation at the National Office of the Church of Sweden. We were a bit nervous... 

I remember the affection of everybody in Sweden and the understanding of the times that I needed someone to listen to me.

I remember the laughter! We had a lot of them!

I remember the patience of people tell me about their cultures and different customs.

I remember all who have taught me some of their languages ​​(Swedish, Spanish, Swahili and Talago)

I remember our last night together in Sigtuna (and Sweden)...

I remember the farewell ...

I remember everything!!!


Thaís

:)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário :)