segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2012

Tack så mycket för allt! Muito obrigada por tudo! Thank you very much for everything!


       I want to give a big thanks to all the people who were part of my trip to Sweden and that helped me in exchange programme. First to God; my family in Brazil; all my six families here in Sweden, who welcomed me with open arms and warm hearts; Pastor Luceny and my community in Boa Vista who supported me; Simone is my program coordinator in Brazil; Vikingstad Parish and Gammelstad Parish, they received me as part of the parishes and allowed me to show the Lutheran Church in Brazil and Brazil; Maria C. and Malin, who coordinate the program here in Sweden and were always available for any questions and looks that were not few; Mary C., who works here at school in Sigtuna and also answered my questions and helped me; Sanna, who translated to Spanish the meetings in Sigtuna, was always available for my questions and helped me at the train station ...
            I want to thank everyone (in Brazil and Sweden and other countries) who talked me through Facebook, Skype and other media. For it is true that sometimes I was a little discouraged and needed a friendly talk.
            Brazil, this country that I love so much and I'm sure I was born in the right place, because even with all the problems of the country, I love my country! Now, more than ever I am sure of it. Moreover, I have never been so proud to be from  Boa Vista city, in Roraima State. My city is a blessed place, I'm sure of it. It's hot, it's true. But, after witnessing so many people waiting to get the heat, I can see that for many, would be wonderful to live in a warm place.
           Sweden, the country that welcomed me so well and showed me that people are just different, not better nor worse. All we can teach and learn, just have the open mind and heart that things go. Showed me his wonderful places, their sports, their food, their music, their religion, traditions, customs, their history, their way of living and much more! Thank you!!
          Sverige, så mycket Tack för allt!!!!!
         (Sweden, Thank you for everything!!!!)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário :)