domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

I miss Sweden...



These days I have felt more homesick for Sweden ...
A deeper longing. I do not know if because of Easter, which was one of the most special moments in the exchange time, have happened to little; if ever do for more than a year of travel; whether because of a new great farewell approaching; or if for another reason that I still can not identify.
The fact is that the fault is really big!
It's amazing how a few simple moments remind me so much that time there lived ...
When I think of Sigtuna, comes a wave of joy in my heart! The moments there with the other exchange participants are unforgettable!
Sigtuna, Luleå, Vikingstad, Gammelstad, Nederluleå, Rappelstad, Haparanda, Uppsala, Linköping, Vadstena, Stockholm words are almost magical to me :)
All smiles, hugs, jokes, handshakes, looks, gestures were stored deep in my mind.
I miss "my six Swedish families"! I know I will see them again one day ... I have no idea when it will happen ... But I'm sure that one day we will meet again.
Missing Kanelbullar eat!
Well, I know that I learned a lot from the time spent in Sweden, a very happy and memorable time.

Tack så mycket, Sverige!
Kram!

(Thank you very much, Sweden!
Abraço!)











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário :)